National Support for Victims:
- National DV Helpline (24 Hour) 0808 2000247
- National Men's Advice Line (for male victims) 0808 8010327
- Broken Rainbow (for LGBT victims of domestic abuse) 0800 9995428
Poole Outreach Service:
- Provide support to victims of domestic violence/abuse 01202 710777
- Poole Refuge - (can take men) 01202 748488
- Bournemouth Refuge 01202 547755
- You First contact team - an integrated service for safe houses 0800 0325204
- Police Domestic Abuse Unit 01202 222222
- In an emergency always dial 999
Integrated domestic abuse service supporting women, men and children Dorset: 0800 0325204
lifeyouwant.org.uk Hampshire: 0330 0165112
A website set up by the family of Hollie Gazzard who was murdered by her ex-boyfriend in 2014. Nick Gazzard (Hollie's dad) spoke at a Poole Safer Partnership conference on coercive behaviour in March 2017. Along with training about domestic abuse and promoting healthy relationships in schools and colleges he has been instrumental in developing the Hollie Guard app (see below).
Hollie Guard is a free app that turns your smartphone into a personal safety device. Visit www.hollieguard.com to see how it works for children, teens and adults. It can be used by anyone including athletes, members of your neighbourhood, lone workers, support workers and stalking and domestic violence victims.
Modern Slavery Helpline: 0800 0121 700
A small team of counsellors offering specialised and more general counselling in one place.
Here to There - Coaching for Individual and Business Performance with Jacqui Purdy
Family Intervention and Support - Adel Padiachy - Family Intervention Consultant - 07955 704166.